To Produce valuable patriotic citizens of future India
October 16, 2018
August 16, 2018
July 27, 2018
June 06, 2018
May 21, 2018
May 18, 2018
April 26, 2018
March 26, 2018
March 08, 2018
March 06, 2018
Course on Human Values and Professional Ethics
- The Institution offers course on Yoga for Human Excellence at Under Graduate level and curriculum for the course so designed incorporating human values, stress tolerance, purpose of life, analysis of thoughts, neutralization of anger etc. The students are trained as well as in controlling emotional behaviour and improve their moral behaviour.
- A course on human Rights incorporating current women issues is analytically studied by all UG students. Topics like Feminism and Gender issues are given considerable importance.
- A UGC core module course on environmental studies has incorporated in the curriculum of all programs at Under Graduate level. The course content deals with the measures for environmental protection, conservation of Natural Resources, changes in Climate etc.,
- Topics on Professional Ethics have been incorporated in some courses for the programmes like M.A. Economics and M.Com. Entrepreneurial Development. Role of Women, Sexual Harassment faced by Women Journalists in fiction and reality are included as topics in the curriculum.
- Research concentrating on women-related issues is undertaken in Humanities department. Research Papers relating women empowerment have been published by the faculty and research scholars in various reputed journals.