To Produce valuable patriotic citizens of future India
October 16, 2018
August 16, 2018
July 27, 2018
June 06, 2018
May 21, 2018
May 18, 2018
April 26, 2018
March 26, 2018
March 08, 2018
March 06, 2018
Center for E-Learning
E-learning process is now inevitable and is strongly felt to supplement the traditional teaching and learning. The Electronic Technology in teaching and learning is an alternative form to proceed from rather general and theoretical resources to some instructive example of specific application of technology. For this development e-content is essential in every first grade college and it is to be designed to meet the new challenges and to help the student to achieve their goals in future.
Objectives of the E-learning Center of our institution
- To promote the generation of e-content in all subjects.
- To develop teachers’ and experts’ resources for the creation of e-content.
- To make available the e-content to teachers and students for supplementing and complementing the process of teaching and learning in higher education.
- To develop partnership between educational institution and the IT industries for providing e-content for the learners.
The E-content developed will be maintained in the Center as information net work in the institutional library and in the Center for IAS Academy functioning in our Institution with adequate infrastructure facilities. The students and teachers are to explore the resources beyond the working hours and in the holidays.
The features of the E-learning Center are
- Technologically friendly so as to download and use the study material by the learners.
- Learner-friendly for easy navigation.
- Learner centric to be useful self instructional mode
- Teacher-friendly so as to use this resource in various teaching and learning methods.
- Employer learner centric to pay attention of information communication, exploratory, discovery approach, mastery learning etc.
- Self evaluative to have plenty of evaluation material to give feed back to the learners.
|E-Learning Center In-Charge||Dr. M. Saroja |
Associate Professor of Electronics