|8||Com., BBM & Cor.||7704||10734|
|CD's / DVD's||886|
|Back Volumes of Journals||5200|
- Computers: 16 nos
- Back Volumes : 3000 nos
- Newspaper Reading Section
- News Clipping Service
- Book Exhibitions
- Question Bank
- Circulation Service: Book Issue, Return, Renewal
- OPAC Public Access
- Reference Services
- Reprographic (Xerox) Services
- N-List Inflibnet Online Services
- Internet Services
- Digital Library and E-Resources
- CCTV Surveillance Security System
- Reference Facility for Outside Members
- Current Awareness Display
- New Arrivals Display
- Notice Board Display
Rules and Regulations
- Strict Silence should be maintained in the Library.
- Book will be issued through Bar coded ID Card only.
- The Books should be Returned within 15 days from the date of Issue.
- Failure to Return the Books on due dates will entail a fine of Rs. 1/- per day.
- Book Eligibility:
|M.Phil & PhD||3|
|Non Teaching Staff||Unlimited|
- All Members of the Library are requested to produce their ID Card to the Library Staff required.
- Students should scan their ID Card E-Gate register Scanner without fail.
- Reference Books
- Books and Journals on the following Subjects: Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Botany, Zoology, Electronics, History, Commerce, Corporate, Business Management.
- Back Volumes of the Journals
- UGC Information and Resource Centre
- Competition Books
The Members are allowed to go directly to the books shelves and select the books and other reading materials by themselves.
To Produce valuable patriotic citizens of future India