To Produce valuable patriotic citizens of future India
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for various academic and administrative activities of institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner- centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality- related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality- related activities, including adaption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the Institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameter of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.